Seven attorneys from Bass, Berry & Sims were selected for inclusion in the 2021 edition of Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers – three attorneys on the Super Lawyers list and four attorneys on the Rising Stars list.
2021 Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers
- John Kelly – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Thad McBride – International
- Todd Overman – Government Contracts
2021 Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers – Rising Stars
- Lindsey Fetzer – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Brian Iverson – Business Litigation
- Julia Tamulis – Health Care
- Matthew Zapadka – Intellectual Property
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with independent research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. More about Super Lawyers and the selection process can be found here.