In the wave of physician practice management transactions, urology is poised to be one of the next hot sectors. In addition to the issues to consider in connection with any physician practice transaction, below we discuss five key regulatory risks to consider when investing in a urology practice.
Download the The Philosophy for Investing in Urology: Key Regulatory Risks to make sure that valuable time and money is not lost due to a derailed deal.
Read our additional articles in the series about private equity investing in other healthcare sectors:
- Avoid a Wrinkle in your Dermatology Deal
- X-Ray the Radiology Practice Before You Buy It
- Spring Cleaning: Healthcare Private Equity Compliance Checklist
- Want to Buy an “-Ology”? Six Things to Know Before You Buy a Physician Practice
- Believing in Conceiving: Private Equity’s Rebirth in the Fertility Sector
- Pros & Cons of Behavioral Health Sector Investing