Following the launch of several platforms in recent years, it seems that private equity’ interest in the fertility space is trending up again. Investment in this sector brings some unique issues that potential investors should consider. In addition to the issues to consider in any physician practice transaction, below we have outlined 10 diligence issues unique to investments in the fertility sector.
Download Believing in Conceiving: Private Equity’s Rebirth in the Fertility Sector to ensure that you do not lose time and money on a deal that gets derailed due to overlooking key steps in the diligence process.
Read our additional articles in the series about private equity investing in other healthcare sectors:
- Avoid a Wrinkle in your Dermatology Deal
- X-Ray the Radiology Practice Before You Buy It
- Spring Cleaning: Healthcare Private Equity Compliance Checklist
- Want to Buy an “-Ology”? Six Things to Know Before You Buy a Physician Practice
- The Philosophy for Investing in Urology: 5 Key Regulatory Risks
- Pros & Cons of Behavioral Health Sector Investing
Attending the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference January 13-15, 2020 in San Francisco?
When more than 9,000 investors and more than 450 companies in the healthcare industry meet in the City by the Bay, we know meeting space can be difficult to find. So, we’ve reserved a local hot spot in the middle of it all to assist you in connecting with others while at the
J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference. Learn more.