Bass Berry & Sims attorneys Jeff Davis and Travis Lloyd will present at the Nashville Council of Health Care Attorneys’ upcoming meeting in a presentation titled, “Recent Federal Regulatory Developments: Surprise Billing, Price Transparency, and Provider-Based Status.”
Healthcare providers face no shortage of new compliance challenges. Jeff and Travis will examine the following topics:
- The No Surprises Act and its implementing regulations.
- Regulations governing Medicare provider-based status and their unique compliance risks for hospitals.
- Federal regulations requiring hospitals to publicly disclose the prices they charge for items and services.
- New guidance regarding co-location arrangements.
- Site-neutral payment policy changes.
- Recent Enforcement Actions.
This event will be held on Friday, March 25, at 8:00 a.m. at the Community Health Systems office in Franklin, Tennessee. This event is approved for 1.0 hours of Dual/Ethics CLE credit. For more information or to register, please contact Tara Swint.