Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Todd Overman will present a panel titled “How the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act Affects Your Construction Firm” for the 2022 Construction Opportunities Conference on October 27, 2022, at 9:55 a.m. The conference is hosted by the Music City Center, The Nashville Business Incubation Center and Tennessee Procurement Technical Assistance Center and presented by Tennessee Valley Authority. This conference enables attendees to meet face-to-face with large prime contractors and government agencies interested in doing business with small construction and engineering firms.
Conference highlights include:
- Learn the construction forecasts for Nashville and surrounding areas
- Hear about industry problems and solutions from experts
- Learn about government contract pricing
- Mentor protégé and teaming agreements
- Meet the Buyers/ Match Making opportunities
- Learn how to negotiate subcontracts
The conference will occur at the Music City Center at 201 Rep. John Lewis Way South, Nashville, Tennessee 37203. The conference is free to attendees and complimentary parking will be provided.
For more information and to register, please click here.