Bass, Berry & Sims and the Tennessee Hospital Association co-sponsored the Nashville Healthcare Fraud Conference. This day-long CLE program provided insight into the most significant fraud and abuse issues facing the healthcare industry. Panel discussions focused on providing practical tips and takeaways for preparing for, responding to and resolving a healthcare fraud investigation. Topics covered included:
- Year in Review: Looking Back on Healthcare Fraud Issues in 2017
- Complicated Employment Decisions Involving Whistleblowers (Ethics CLE)
- What Every Compliance Officer Wishes the Legal Department Knew
- Parallel Proceedings
- Data Privacy Concerns and the Rising Occurrence of Audits
- Fraud & Abuse Transactional Concerns
- In-House Counsel Panel
- Effective Case Resolution – An Interactive Case Study (Ethics CLE)
The Nashville Healthcare Fraud Conference was held from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 7 at the offices of Bass, Berry & Sims in Nashville, Tennessee.
Click here to view the conference agenda.