Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Thad McBride will join panelists in presenting a webinar on Thursday, November 9 titled, “The Future of U.S. Sanctions On Iran: What You Should Do Amidst Uncertainties.” In the webinar, Thad will provide insight on assessing exposure and potential risks and will offer practical tips to mitigate risk from snapback.
Webinar topics include:
- Countering Iran’s Destabilizing Activities Act of 2017
- The Future of Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA)
- Iran’s Program to Counter US Sanctions
- Additional Sanctions – Implications to Businesses
- Best Practices to Avoid Pitfalls
This two hour webinar is being hosted by The Knowledge Group and will be held from 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. EST. It has been approved for 2 CPE credit hours. For more information and registration, visit The Knowledge Group website.