Bass, Berry & Sims attorneys Thad McBride and Cheryl Palmeri, along with Dave Hardin, Senior Counsel at Raytheon, will present a webinar on the topic of “Complying with ITAR Requirements Amid Increased Enforcement.” In this webinar hosted by Clear Law Institute, participants will learn how to comply with current U.S. export controls requirements under the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and get guidance on how to respond if violations occur. Among other things, participants will learn about:
- Manufacturer and exporter registration requirements
- Classification of defense articles and technical data
- Licensing requirements and available exceptions
- Preparation of license applications
- Recent enforcement actions
- Future developments and issues
The webinar will be held on April 5, 2016 from 1:00 pm to 2:15 pm ET.