Bass, Berry & Sims and BDO co-sponsored the 6th Annual Compliance & Government Investigations Seminar: Practical Strategies for Responding to Government Investigations and Improving Your Compliance. This full day seminar provided practical takeaway tips when preparing for, responding to and resolving a government investigation. Panel discussions were filled with experienced counsel and government officials and delivered insight into a comprehensive list of government enforcement and compliance topics, such as:
- Internal & Government Investigations: A Deep Dive
- FCPA Red Flags in Healthcare
- International Trade Update: Sanctions, China & Other Challenges
- SEC Enforcement: Latest Developments & Practical Tips
- Investigations in Higher Education: Bribery, Fraud & College Sports
- A Discussion on the Future of Privacy & Data Security Compliance
- In-House Counsel Panel: In-House Counsel’s Perspective on Compliance & Handling an
- Healthcare Enforcement Trends
This complimentary CLE program was held from 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 12 at the offices of Bass, Berry & Sims in Nashville, Tennessee, followed by a cocktail reception from 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Click here to view the current agenda.