Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Audrey Anderson will speak at the American Economic Association’s 2023 Annual Meeting held at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside. The AEA and its Committee on the Status of Women in the Economics Profession (CSWEP) are co-hosting an important panel on sexual harassment in the economics profession which is scheduled for Friday, January 6, 2023, from 10:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. CST. The session will be live-streamed at https://www.aeaweb.org/conference/livecasts/2023 for those unable to attend in person.
- Judith Chevalier, former CSWEP Chair
Panelists Joining Audrey:
- Christina Romer, AEA President and Chair of the AEA Ethics Committee
- Ben Bernanke, former AEA President and former Chair of the AEA Ethics Committee
- Leto Copeley, AEA Ombudsperson
- Billy Williams, Senior Vice President for Ethics, Diversity, and Inclusion at American Geophysical Union
For more information and to register, please click here.