The 7th Annual Healthcare Fraud Conference was hosted by Bass, Berry & Sims and the Tennessee Hospital Association. This year’s complimentary CLE program, provides the same caliber of practical advice, insight into significant fraud and abuse issues facing healthcare professionals, and thoughtful discussion from industry panelists for which this conference is known.
- Healthcare Fraud Year in Review
- Hot Topics in Healthcare Fraud: Today and Tomorrow
- The Future of the False Claims Act
- Provider Relief Fund Audits and Investigations
- Navigating Corporate Integrity Agreements and Administrative Remedies
- Litigating Healthcare Fraud Enforcement Cases
- Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute Enforcement Developments
- FCA Self-Disclosure Considerations
Click here to view the agenda.
Who Should Attend?
- In-house legal counsel.
- Compliance officers.
- Privacy officers.
- C-level executives, consultants and principals.
Day 1 (3.5 total) is approved for 2 hours general CLE credit and 1.5 hours dual CLE credit in Tennessee. Day 2 is approved for 3.75 hours general CLE credit in Tennessee. Please provide your BPR number upon registration, and Bass, Berry & Sims will report your participation to the Tennessee CLE Commission following the conference.
Other State CLE
Bass, Berry & Sims does not seek direct accreditation from states outside of Tennessee, but some states allow attorneys to earn credit through reciprocity or self-submission. Certificates of completion and other necessary application forms will be provided upon request for use in other jurisdictions.
This education activity has been approved by the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® for CCB CEUs. If you need a CE certificate, please check the box during the registration process.
Submit your questions for presenters upon registration or email questions to Brandy Bea.