Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Todd Overman will present a panel titled “Intellectual Property” for the Oak Ridge Small Business Innovation Conference on January 25, 2022 at 12:30 p.m. EDT. The conference is hosted by the UT Center for Industrial Services, Institute for Public Service. Conference highlights include:
- Tips regarding proposal strategies for SBIR/STTR funding
- Understanding how to find research and development opportunities
- Hear from early stage investors about commercializing technology
- Learn how to leverage research capabilities with Federal partners
- Learn from a legal expert on how to handle intellectual property
- Connect with Department of Energy and Department of Defense SBIR/STTR program experts
For more information and to register, please click here.