Bass, Berry & Sims and BDO co-sponsored the 4th Annual Compliance & Government Investigations Update: Practical Strategies for Responding to Government Investigations and Improving Your Compliance. This full day seminar provided practical takeaway tips for preparing for, responding to and resolving a government investigation. Panel discussions filled with experienced counsel and government officials delivered insight into a comprehensive list of government enforcement and compliance topics, such as:
- Investigation Best Practices: Protecting Privilege and Mitigating Risk
- FCPA/ABAC Investigations: Current Trends and Responding to Red Flags
- Russia, Iran, and other Hot Topics in U.S. Sanctions
- Compliance Monitoring and State Attorneys General Investigations
- In-House Counsel Panel
- Service Contract Act Compliance and Enforcement Trends
- Privacy and Data Security Enforcement: The Regulators’ Perspective
- Healthcare Fraud
This complimentary program was held from 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 14 at the offices of Bass, Berry & Sims in Nashville, Tennessee.
Click here to view the seminar agenda.