Bass, Berry & Sims invites you to join us as we host a government investigations seminar. From search warrant to subpoena to raid, this forum will provide practical takeaway tips for preparing for, responding to and resolving government investigations. With panel discussions filled with experienced counsel across multiple industries, the morning will provide insight into investigations related to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, healthcare fraud, and financial crimes related to the Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering and Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act. Please join Bass, Berry & Sims attorneys Wallace Dietz, Anna Grizzle, John Kelly and Eli Richardson as they welcome the following guest speakers:
- Peter Coughlan - Senior Counsel, HCA Healthcare Corporation
- Robert Gallagher - Partner Forensic Services, PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- Jeffrey Goldberg - Deputy Chief of the Fraud Section of the Criminal Division, U.S. Department of Justice
- Joseph Hudzik - Hospital Counsel, MedStar Health, Inc.
- David Stainback - Director Forensic Services, PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
At lunch, David Rivera, U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Tennessee, will present a keynote address titled "From the United States Attorney: Current Areas of Emphasis and Trends."
This program will be held from 7:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 30 at the offices of Bass, Berry & Sims in Nashville, Tennessee. The seminar has been approved for 4 hours of Tennessee CLE credit. To register, click here.