Innovation, expansion and continued private equity investment in the industry influenced healthcare transactions last year. 2019 saw continued robust healthcare merger and acquisition (M&A) activity, significantly outpacing the previous year. This increase was not confined to any one sector or type of services as deal volume proliferated across a number of sectors.
Download Healthcare Transactions: Year in Review for a breakdown of M&A activity and drivers in 2019 in the following hot sectors:
- Post-Acute Care – Home Health & Hospice and Personal Care Services
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs)
- Physician Practice Management
- Behavioral Health
- Managed Care and Pharmacy
- Health Information Technology