Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Sylvia Yi will present a panel titled “Intellectual Property” at the Spring 2022 Small Business Innovation Conference on May 5, 2022. The conference is sponsored by The University of Tennessee in cooperation with the National Science Foundation, the
National Institutes of Health, and the Department of Defense.
Conference highlights will include:
- Learn why Life Science and Medical Device innovation is important to multiple Federal agencies
- Understand how to find relevant SBIR/STTR opportunities
- Gain tips regarding Proposal strategies for SBIR/STTR funding
- Learn from a legal expert on how to handle intellectual property
- Hear from early stage investor types about commercializing technology
For more information and to register, please click here.