Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Dale Grimes will participate in the American Bar Association (ABA) Antitrust Law 2017 Spring Meeting. The Spring Meeting brings together segments of the global competition and consumer protection community to share knowledge about competition and consumer protection law. Dale will chair a session titled, “Robinson-Patman (RP): Revival of an Endangered Species?”
- The session panelists will consider the following questions:
- Are new substantive issues are being raised?
- Does litigating an RP case shadow a Sherman Act claim?
- Should sellers be concerned?
- Have disfavored buyers been revived?
The ABA Antitrust Law 2017 Spring Meeting will be held March 28 – 31, 2017 in Washington, D.C. This program has been approved for 18 General CLE credit hours. For more information and registration, visit the ABA website.