Bass, Berry & Sims invites you to join us as we host a two-day program taught by well-known FCPA Professor, Mike Koehler. The FCPA Institute aims to develop and enhance substantive knowledge and practical skills relevant to a variety of FCPA and related topics with a focus on active learning. Wally Dietz, Chair of the firm’s Compliance & Government Investigations Practice Group, will present during one of the sessions.
In addition to substantive knowledge on a variety of topics, FCPA Institute participants will gain
in-demand, practical skills to best manage and minimize FCPA risk by learning:
- Practicing FCPA issue-spotting through video exercises;
- Learning FCPA compliance best practices to manage and minimize risk, including a discussion of third party engagements;
- Reviewing the fundamentals of conducting an FCPA risk assessment;
- Learning FCPA compliance best practices in terms of structural organization, implementation, and monitoring of business activity;
- Considering how to effectively communicate FCPA compliance expectations; and
- Grading an FCPA code of conduct.
The program will be held May 4-5, 2017 at the offices of Bass, Berry & Sims in Nashville, Tennessee. This program has been approved for 13 hours of general Tennessee CLE credit. The cost of registration is $1,295 per person. Click here to view a video that introduces you to the FCPA Institute and explains the knowledge and skills participants will gain by attending the program. For more information and registration, visit the FCPA Institute website.