Bass, Berry & Sims is committed to developing our attorneys both professionally and personally. As a part of that commitment, our firm offers competitive compensation and benefits at the top of the market, including a wellness initiatives program. For specific salary information, please click here.
We reimburse for pre-approved relocation and bar-related expenses, and provide an annual stipend of $500 for pre-approved professional association membership fees.
Other benefits include:
- Continuing Legal Education
- Medical Insurance with the option of a Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurances
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation leave
- Parental leave for primary and non-primary caregivers upon the birth or adoption of a child
- Child Care/Elder Care Benefits
- Participation in the 401(k) Savings Plan after 30 days of employment
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Family/Dependent Care Leave
- Flexible Spending Account/Pre-tax Option
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
Bass, Berry & Sims is committed to the well-being of everyone who works at the firm. In demonstration of this commitment, we were one of the first law firms to sign on to the American Bar Association’s (ABA) Well-Being Pledge. The Pledge aims to improve the mental health landscape and to prevent substance use within the legal profession. The Pledge calls upon legal employers to recognize that substance use and mental health issues represent a significant challenge for the legal profession and to acknowledge that more can and should be done to improve the health and well-being of those who work in the industry. More information about the Pledge and the ABA Working Group to Advance Well-Being in the Legal Profession can be found here.