Our private equity attorneys have extensive experience in structuring complex private equity acquisitions and financings. Our private equity law practice is especially active in the middle-market, but we also have represented management groups, issuers and special committees in high-profile, multi-billion dollar transactions—for example, we represented Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) in what at the time was the largest going private transaction in U.S. history.
The firm's private equity attorneys represent investors and portfolio companies in a range of industries including consumer, retail, restaurant, food and beverage, manufacturing, technology, media and healthcare and life sciences.
As the sixth largest healthcare firm in the U.S., our experience in healthcare private equity transactions is particularly robust. We provide our healthcare private equity clients with a fully integrated range of services that includes an effective blend of transactional, regulatory and operational counsel.
As a result of the depth and breadth of our private equity experience and the extensive network we have established in the private equity community, we play an active role in introducing prospective portfolio companies and private equity firms. We also work closely with regional and national venture capital, growth equity and mezzanine capital funds.
Representative private equity services and experience:
- Leveraged buyouts
- Going private transactions
- Sponsor-sponsor transactions
- Leveraged dividends and recapitalizations
- Minority interest transactions
- Management team representation and executive compensation matters
- Mezzanine and senior financings
- Add on acquisitions
- Due diligence and risk analysis
- Healthcare investigations
- Healthcare regulatory and operational counsel
- Corporate/general counsel, and
- Initial public offerings and exit transaction services and preparation.