Our private equity attorneys have extensive experience in structuring complex private equity acquisitions and financings. During the last two years alone, we have served as counsel in more than 100 transactions across a variety of industries. Our private equity law practice is especially active in the middle-market, but we also have represented management groups, issuers and special committees in high-profile, multi-billion dollar transactions—for example, we represented Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) in what at the time was the largest going private transaction in U.S. history.
The firm's private equity attorneys represent investors and portfolio companies in a range of industries including consumer, retail, restaurant, food and beverage, manufacturing, technology, media and healthcare and life sciences.
As the sixth largest healthcare law firm in the U.S., our experience in healthcare private equity transactions is particularly robust. We provide our healthcare private equity clients with a fully integrated range of services that includes an effective blend of transactional, regulatory and operational counsel.
As a result of the depth and breadth of our private equity experience and the extensive network we have established in the private equity community, we play an active role in introducing prospective portfolio companies and private equity firms.
Representative private equity services and experience:
- Add on acquisitions
- Due diligence and risk analysis
- Leveraged buyouts
- Going private transactions
- Sponsor-sponsor transactions
- Leveraged dividends and recapitalizations
- Minority interest transactions
- Management team representation and executive compensation matters
- Mezzanine and senior financings
- Healthcare regulatory and operational counsel
- Corporate/general counsel
- Initial public offerings and exit transaction services and preparation