Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Bob Horton authored the article, "Affirmative Action Plans – Your Common Questions Answered," that was published by Contract Management magazine in the January 2015 issue. In the article, Bob answers some of the most common questions that are asked when a company is tasked with preparing an affirmative action plan. The answered questions include:
- What is affirmative action? What is an AAP?
- What does affirmative action mean?
- Who has to prepare an AAP?
- What about Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement? TRICARE participation?
- Are all of my facilities covered?
- What is in the AAP?
- What happens after you prepare the AAP?
To read the full article and get answers to these questions, click here or download the PDF below.