Matt Curley and Kaitlin Harvie authored the article "Developments in Establishing and Preserving Privilege," that was published by the American Bar Association's (ABA) Health Law Litigation Section. The article analyzes recent court decisions relative to attorney-client privilege and their implications to regulatory and enforcement cases, specifically in the healthcare industry. The articles also provides insight on the following cases:
- Upjohn Co. v. United States
- United States ex rel. Baklid-Kunz v. Halifax Hospital Medical Center
- In re Kellogg Brown & Root (KBR)
- United States ex rel. Garbe v. Kmart Corp.
- United States ex rel. Barker v. Columbus Regional Healthcare System
To read the full article, click here.