Bass, Berry & Sims is pleased to provide An Employer's Guide to Navigating the EEOC’s 2013 Initiatives for the benefit of our clients and friends of the firm. On March 14 of this year, our firm hosted a seminar featuring a keynote address from EEOC Commissioner Constance Barker who provided insight into upcoming EEOC enforcement guidance.
To recap this seminar, our attorneys have created a white paper outlining some of the key commentary from Commissioner Barker and providing practical tips for employers navigating the EEOC's 2013 initiatives. This recap includes the following information:
- Background: The EEOC's Strategic Enforcement Plan
- What Can Employers Expect from the EEOC?
- Practical Tips for Addressing EEOC Enforcement Guidance and Staving Off EEOC Litigation
- How to Handle EEOC Investigations
- How to Handle EEOC Subpoenas
- How to Handle Systemic Litigation by the EEOC
Click here for a PDF copy of this white paper.
If you have any questions about the content of An Employer's Guide to Navigating the EEOC's 2013 Initiatives or other labor and employment issues, please contact one of the Bass Berry & Sims' Labor and Employment attorneys.