Bass, Berry & Sims has received a first-tier ranking by U.S. News—Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" in Nashville for Administrative and Regulatory Law and Government Advocacy. We are honored by this designation, proud of the recognition and want to share the news with you.
Our practice in these areas includes:
- Lobbying Tennessee government,
- Certificate of Need advocacy before the Tennessee Health Services and Development Agency,
- Tennessee government purchasing and contracting, and
- Advising with regard to campaign finance and lobbyist regulation.
In addition, the firm appears regularly in support of its clients before Tennessee's:
- Environmental regulators on enforcement, licensure and rulemaking matters,
- Department of Revenue on state and local taxation disputes and assessment appeals,
- Banking and other regulators of the Department of Financial Institutions,
- Insurance regulators with the Department of Commerce and Insurance on licensure and rate- setting matters,
- Professional regulatory boards in the Department of Commerce and Insurance,
- Department of Health on healthcare licensure and regulatory issues,
- Securities Division of the Department of Commerce and Insurance,
- Occupational and Safety Administration and other labor and employment regulators,
- Attorney General with regard to investigations and inquiries, and
- Public utility commission, the Tennessee Regulatory Agency.
Please let us know if we can assist with any of these matters.
For a complete listing of all Bass, Berry & Sims' practices ranked by U.S. News - Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms," click here