Working across a variety of industries, including the healthcare, financial, and food and beverage industries, Price Wilson represents both targets and acquirers in connection with merger and acquisition activity and issuers in connection with debt and equity offerings. Price's practice has encompassed deals worth nearly $8 billion to financing transactions valued at more than $800 million in aggregate.
Price's practice involves:
- Corporate governance
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance
- Public company disclosure
- Section 16 issues and current reporting
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Public debt and equity offerings
- Private placements of securities.
Price's experience also includes representing U.S. and foreign clients engaged in cross-border transactions.