Three attorneys from Bass, Berry & Sims were named to the 2018 Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers and five attorneys were recognized in the Rising Stars category this year.
2018 Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers
- John E. Kelly – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Thad McBride – International
- Todd R. Overman – Government Contracts
2018 Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers – Rising Stars
- Lindsey B. Fetzer – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Brian R. Iverson – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Daniela J. O'Mara – Health Care
- Robert K. Platt – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Julia Tamulis – Health Care
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. More information can be found at on the Super Lawyers website.