In its annual ranking of Largest Healthcare Law Firms, the American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA) recognized Bass, Berry & Sims in the Top 10 out of 49 firms nationwide.
The results are based on the number of healthcare attorneys employed by the firm in 2015.
At the time the statistics were compiled, Bass, Berry & Sims had 158 healthcare attorneys that are members of AHLA. Our attorneys are active in several practice groups, including:
- Board of Directors
- Hospitals and Health Systems Practice Group
- Women's Leadership Institute Program Planning Committee
- Regulation, Accreditation and Payment Practice Group
- Health Care Reform Educational Task Force
- Conference Planning Committee of the Fraud and Compliance Institute
AHLA is the nation's largest, nonpartisan, 501(c)(3) educational organization devoted to legal issues in the health care field with 13,000 members. More information about the organization can be found at www.healthlawyers.org.