In early March, Bass, Berry & Sims released its Healthcare Fraud and Abuse Year in Review, a comprehensive annual guide on healthcare fraud developments during the past year. The review includes a full list of all FCA settlements from the past year, organized by industry and sector, as well as legal developments concerning the FCA, the Stark Law and the Anti-Kickback Statute.
The release of the review was publicized in several media outlets, including:
- "Report Details $5.7B In Health Fraud Recovery For 2014," Law360 (March 11, 2015)
- "Bass Berry Runs the Numbers on Health Care Fraud in 2014," Nashville Business Journal (March 11, 2015)
- "Government Recovers $2B+ in Healthcare FCA Actions for 5th Year," Becker's Hospital Review (March 12, 2015)
- "Surge in Health Care Fraud Recovery Continued in 2014," Corporate Counsel (March 13, 2015) subscription required
- "Federal False Claims Act Scrutiny Shows No Signs of Letting Up," FierceHealthPayer: AntiFraud (March 13, 2015)
- "Biggest Healthcare Frauds in 2015: Running List," Healthcare Finance (March 16, 2015)