Nashville, Tenn., (March 1, 2011) - Nashville Post recently released their "Nashville's 101 Top Lawyers" list. Bass, Berry & Sims had 16 attorneys chosen for inclusion, more than any other local firm. Listed below are the Bass, Berry & Sims attorneys listed along with the practices in which they were highlighted.
- Banking (Regulatory) – Bob F. Thompson
- Bankruptcy – Paul G. Jennings
- Construction – L. Wearen Hughes
- Corporate – J. Page Davidson, Howard H. Lamar III, Todd J. Rolapp
- Criminal Defense – Eli J. Richardson
- Environmental – J. Andrew (Drew) Goddard
- Health Care (Regulatory) – Cynthia Y. Reisz
- Health Care (Transactional) – Leigh S. Walton
- Litigation – H. Lee Barfield II
- Public Policy – J. Richard Lodge
- Securities – James H. Cheek III and F. Mitchell Walker Jr.
- Tax – Michael D. Sontag
- Trusts & Estates – James C. Gooch
About Bass, Berry & Sims PLC
With more than 200 attorneys representing numerous publicly traded companies and Fortune 500 businesses, Bass, Berry & Sims has been involved in some of the largest and most significant litigation matters and business transactions in the country. Bass, Berry & Sims has office in Nashville, Memphis, and Knoxville, Tennessee. For more information, visit www.bassberry.com.