Bass, Berry & Sims invites you to join us as we host a two-day seminar taught by well-known FCPA Professor, Mike Koehler and assisted by Wally Dietz, Chair of the firm's Compliance & Government Investigations Practice Group. The FCPA Institute aims to develop and enhance substantive knowledge and practical skills relevant to a variety of FCPA and related topics in a stimulating and professional environment with a focus on active learning.
FCPA Institute participants will gain in-demand, practical skills to best manage and minimize FCPA risk by:
- Practicing FCPA issue-spotting through video exercises
- Conducting an FCPA risk assessment
- Learning FCPA compliance best practices relevant to third parties
- Learning how to effectively communicate FCPA compliance expectations
- Grading an FCPA code of conduct of a real company
The seminar will be held May 3-4, 2018 at the offices of Bass, Berry & Sims in Nashville, Tennessee and the cost of attendance is $1,295. This program is approved for 13 general hours of Tennessee CLE credit. For more information and registration, visit the FCPA Institute website.