Bass, Berry & Sims attorney John Kelly will speak at CBI's 15th Annual Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress. John will speak on a point/counterpoint session titled, "Highly-Acclaimed U.S. Healthcare Fraud and Enforcement Panel." It will be held on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. and feature current and former prosecutors. The session will delve into recent settlements and on-going investigations with the opportunity to hear directly from regulatory leaders across the nation spearheading the charge against healthcare fraud.
Session topics include:
- A zero-in on the top areas of focus such as PSPs, charitable contributions, off-label, anti-kickback, pricing transparency and the opioid epidemic
- Gaining insight into emerging enforcement trends and focal points for 2018
- Collaborating with manufacturers to decrease non-compliance and improve government relations
- Discussion on how different government agencies communicate and collaborate
- Discovering how outside counsel responds to the top priorities of the U.S. government
- Key takeaways from recent high-profile cases to mitigate risk moving forward
The CBI 15th Annual Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress will be held April 23-25, 2018 at the Ritz-Carlton in Washington, D.C. For more information and registration, visit the CBI website.