Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Tatjana Paterno will present a webinar titled "Insider's Insights from the Deal Points Study" on March 8, 2018, from 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. EST. Other panelists will include:
- Jessica Pearlman (chair), K&L Gates LLP
- Edward Deibert, Arnold & Porter
- Ashley Hess, Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Lisa Hedrick, Hirschler Fleischer
- Michael Kendall, Goodwin Procter LLP
- Kevin Kyte, Stikeman Elliott LLP
- Cindy Lin, King & Spalding LLP
- Joanna Lin, McDermott Will & Emery LLP
- Chris Scheurer, McGuireWoods LLP
- Isabella Wezdecki, Johnson & Johnson
The Deal Points Studies of the Mergers & Acquisitions Committee have gained wide recognition as the gold standard for market metrics of key negotiated legal issues in M&A agreements. During the webinar, the panel will discuss insights from issue group leaders of the recently-released 2017 version of the Committee's flagship Private Target Deal Points Study.
The webinar is eligible for 1.50 General CLE Credit Hours. For more information and registration, visit the ABA website.