Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Thad McBride is speaking at the American Conference Institute (ACI) 3rd Canadian Forum on Economic Sanctions: Compliance & Enforcement. The 2017 conference program will offer updates into all Canadian, United States, European Union and other major sanctions regimes globally. Thad's session will take held at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 25 and is titled, "How to Integrate Sanctions Compliance with Export Controls and AML Systems: Strategies to Ensure Operational Excellence."
Session topics include:
- Best practices for staying up to date with sanctions
- Impact of sanctions compliance on business needs
- Navigating the intersection between different sanctions regimes
- Screening tools and strategies for managing sanctions compliance
- Overview of how financial services providers fit into sanctions compliance
- Canadian sanctions reforms initiatives and how to prepare your compliance systems
The conference will be held October 23-25, 2017 at the Sheraton Centre Hotel in Toronto, Ontario. For more information and registration, visit the ACI website.