Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Todd Overman will speak at the Mentor Protégé & Joint Venture Speaker Panel Seminar. The interactive seminar will provide information for small businesses and large prime contractors on assembling, marketing, and administrating joint ventures and teaming arrangements.
- Key advantages and disadvantages of teaming and joint ventures
- Navigating organizational conflicts of interest in joint ventures
- Structuring a joint venture for success and tips on how to avoid problem areas
- Past performance strategic considerations in joint ventures and teaming
- Special rules for teaming and joint ventures with all small businesses and 8(a)s
This program will be held on Wednesday, May 10 from 9 a.m. - noon in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. It is sponsored by The University of Tennessee Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC), the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) and the Oak Ridge Chamber.