Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Thad McBride will host a webinar titled, "Current U.S. Export Controls, Compliance Challenges and Strategies to Identify and Prevent Export Violations." This program will offer attendees an understanding of current U.S. export controls while providing practical strategies for identifying and preventing export violations.
Webinar topics include:
- A general overview of U.S. export controls (the EAR and ITAR)
- Overview of the Export Administration Regulations
- Overview of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations
- Particular export compliance challenges such as exports of technology
- Hypotheses demonstrating different compliance issues
- Compliance best practices
This live webinar is hosted by Eli CLE and will be held on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 from 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. CST.