Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Sylvia Yi is speaking at the National Contract Management Association (NCMA) East Tennessee Chapter luncheon. Sylvia will speak on the topic of, "SBA's New Mentor Protégé Program and How it Can Help You Win New Federal Contracts."
Session topics include:
- Background on new rule and roll-out
- Overview of benefits of new program
- Guidelines for Protégés and Mentors
- Approval and appeal processes overview
- MPP Joint Ventures
- Reporting requirements and potential penalties
- Overview of DoD mentor-protégé program changes
The NCMA East Tennessee luncheon will be held on Wednesday, February 1, 2017. For more information and registration, visit the NCMA website.