Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Allen Overby will speak at the Consero Corporate General Counsel Forum on the topic of "Turbo-Charging The Inside-Outside Counsel Partnership" from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. on November 13. This general session will provide attendees with takeaways on maximizing the outside counsel partnership. Allen and his co-panelists will discuss:
- How can you use value-based fees so that they align internal and external incentives? Which types of value fees are best for different types of work?
- How frequently do you perform legal provider RFPs? How do you conduct an effective RFP process?
- How do you work with outside counsel to scope the work, set budgets that stick, monitor progress, and conduct after-action reviews to drive strong performance?
- How do you use metrics and reporting to gain a better understanding of outside counsel performance?
- How do you manage outside counsel within the parameters of insurance coverage?
The Consero Corporate General Counsel Forum will be held on November 13-15, 2016 at the Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables, Florida. For more information and registration, visit the Consero website