Bass, Berry & Sims and co-sponsors AIG and Willis Towers Watson invite you to join us for a breakfast program titled, "Trends in Corporate Risk Management: An Update for Directors, Officers and Insurance Buyers." The program will provide insight into recent developments and trends relating to corporate risk and crisis management. A panel of experienced industry leaders from the presenting organizations will walk through topics of particular interest to general counsel, directors, officers and insurance buyers.
Topics will include:
- Quick Hits on Current Topics in Corporate and Securities Matters
- Cyber Update on Claims and Emerging Coverage Enhancements
- Trends in Wage and Hour Claims - New Developments in Insurable Risk
- Social Engineering Developments and Insurance Response to Claims
- Recent Developments in Securities and Breach of Fiduciary Duty Litigation
- The Yates Memo and Its Impact on D&O Coverage
- Update on Market Conditions
This program will be held from 7:15 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, November 2 at the offices of Bass, Berry & Sims in Nashville, Tennessee. This program is pending approval for 1.5 general hours of Tennessee CLE credit.