Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Todd Overman will speak at the 17th Annual Energy, Technology and Environmental Business Administration (ETEBA) Business Opportunities Conference on Wednesday, October 12. Todd will speak on the topic of, "Key Takeaways from SBA's Expansion of the Mentor-Protégé Program."
Session topics will include:
- An overview of benefits of the new Mentor-Protégé program
- Background on the new rule and its roll-out
- Guidelines for Protégés and Mentors
- Insight into approval and appeal processes
- Reporting requirements and potential penalties
The ETEBA Business Opportunities Conference will be held from October 11-13, 2016, in Knoxville, Tennessee. For more information and registration, visit the ETEBA website.