Join us for a complimentary seminar focusing on the latest updates in 10 rapidly evolving areas of labor and employment and employee benefits law.
Labor and Employment Top 5
- Interplay Between OSHA's New Post-Accident Drug Testing Regulation and TOSHA Guidance
- Recent Developments Regarding Compensation Practices
- Continued Erosion of "At-Will Employment"
- Recent Attacks on Enforcement of Non-Competition Agreements
- Gender Discrimination Update (Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Employee Benefits Top 5
- Marketplace Notices – How (and Whether) to Respond Now, and What's Coming Later from the IRS
- The Stakes Have Increased – Inflation Adjustments on Fees for Non-Compliance
- What HR Professionals Should Know about the DOL's New Fiduciary Rule
- Duty to Monitor Plan Investments and Recent Litigation
- What's Next -- A Quick Review of New Requirements and Upcoming Deadline
To register for this event, click here.