Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Michael Moschel will participate in a presentation titled, "Navigating the New Overtime Rules" on August 30, 2016.
Detailed analysis of the Department of Labor's new overtime rules impacting the "white collar" overtime exemptions under the FLSA will be provided. Information will include:
• Content of the rules, and their exclusions
• What good news these present for employers
• Practical guidance on whether reclassification is the proper response
• How employers should approach preparations for compliance
• Accounting compliance for the changes
The Lunch-and-Learn session will be hosted by the Oak Ridge Chamber of Commerce and will be held August 30 from 11:30 - 1:00 p.m. CST. For more information and registration, visit the Oak Ridge Chamber of Commerce website.