Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Cindy Reisz will co-present "Point/Counterpoint: Negotiating a Hospital's Acquisition of a Physician Practice" at the AHLA Health Care Transactions Program. The presentation will include discussion on:
- Overview of the process of evaluating, negotiating and closing a hospital acquisition of a physician practice
- Regulatory and tax implications to the parties
- Valuations as a critical part of the transaction
- The importance of diligence
- Small deals do not guarantee small liabilities
- Key issues in deal negotiation
The AHLA Health Care Transactions Program is a unique opportunity to gain insight into the business and legal issues involving contemporary health care business transactions, including emerging care models, M&A trends, financing techniques, deal risk management strategies and post integration lessons. The program is May 17-18 at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee.
For more information or to register, visit the AHLA website.