Bass, Berry & Sims attorney Claire Miley will co-present during a webinar hosted by American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA) on the topic of "Advanced Compliance Education Webinar Series, Part IX: Compliance for Long Term Care Facilities." During the webinar, the panelists will address issues and practical concerns for conducting a compliance program in long term care facilities.
Topics to be covered include:
- Interacting with senior management on sensitive compliance matters
- How to address tough and thorny issues
- Hot billing and compliance areas to self-audit
- Trends in enforcement activity (what's the next big focus area)
- Useful tips in educating the workforce
- Crisis management
The webinar will take place Wednesday, March 9 from 2:00-3:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
Download presentation - Advanced Compliance Education Webinar Series, Part IX: Compliance for Long Term Care Facilities