Bass, Berry & Sims and the Berkeley Research Group invite you to join us as we co-sponsor the 2nd Annual Compliance & Government Investigations Update: Practical Strategies for Responding to Government Investigations and Improving Your Compliance. This full-day seminar will provide practical takeaway tips for preparing for, responding to and resolving a government investigation. Panel discussions filled with experienced counsel and government officials will deliver insight into a comprehensive list of government enforcement and compliance topics, such as:
- Updates on Trends in Business Prosecutions
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Strategies in a Healthcare Fraud Investigation
- Financial Crimes
- Trends in State Attorney General Investigations and Medicaid Fraud
- Cuba, Iran and Other Hot Sanctions Topics
- Government Contracting and Procurement Fraud
- Securities and Exchange Commission Investigations
At lunch, Jack Smith, First Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Tennessee, will present a keynote address: "Insider's View of the U.S. Attorney's Office."
This program will be held from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 10 at the offices of Bass, Berry & Sims in Nashville, Tennessee. Registration and breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m.