This seminar will provide insight into recent developments and trends relating to corporate risk and crisis management. A panel of experienced industry leaders from AIG, Willis and Bass, Berry & Sims PLC will walk through topics of particular interest to general counsel, directors, officers, and insurance buyers. The seminar will include industry updates and cover the following topics:
- "Trends in Shareholder Activism - Dealing with the New Normal"
Page Davidson, Member, Bass, Berry & Sims
- "Regulatory Liability and How Insurance Responds"
Charles Maxell, Jr., Executive Vice President and Regional Practice Leader, FINEX North America, Willis
- "Cyber Liability and Breach Response Issues"
Hunter Maskill, Regional Underwriting Manager, AIG
- "Trends in Wage and Hour Claims - New Developments in Insurable Risk"
Bob Horton, Member, Bass, Berry & Sims
- "Recent Developments in Securities and Breach of Fiduciary Duty Litigation"
Overton Thompson III, Member, Bass, Berry & Sims
- "Coverage and Pricing Trends in the Insurance Marketplace for 2014"
Jack Wallace, Executive Vice President, Willis
- "Side A D&O Claims and Coverage Developments"
Rob Faber, Senior Vice President and Regional Executive, AIG